FANUC Certified Robotics Training
With over 3 million CNCs, robots, and factory automation systems installed, FANUC is the undeniable global leader in automation for manufacturing. There are more FANUC robots working in manufacturing and industrial facilities than any other brand. FANUC offers an impressive line of robots with payload capabilities from 0.5kg to 1,350kg that provide solutions for assembly, material removal, material handling (picking/packing/ palletizing), painting, dispensing and welding (arc/ spot). FANUC also offers integrated vision and force sensing products, simulation packages, application software, and unmatched customer support. This winning combination provides manufacturers the tools they need to reduce costs, improve quality, maximize productivity and increase their competitive position in the global market.
Certified Education Training
FANUC’s Certified Education Robot Training (CERT) program certifies instructors at high schools, trade schools, community colleges and universities to train their students to program FANUC robots through on-line and hands-on training courses. FANUC America’s Certified Education Training programs train students to use advanced automation while applying science, technology, engineering, and math.
Train Students Using Real Industrial Robots
FANUC America is now offering their Certified Education Robot Training Programs to qualifying High Schools, Community Colleges, and Universities. By using FANUC America’s educational robots students master the latest robotic automation while applying science, technology, engineering, and math. These programs significantly enhance student learning and provide training for real-world applications with real-world industrial robots. Students receive an industry recognized certification upon course completion. Learn how FANUC STEM training platforms significantly enhance student learning and provides training on real-world industrial robots, CNC and integrated intelligent solutions.
Is the CERT Program Right for Your Program?
As companies throughout the United States increasingly incorporate robotics into their operations, the demand for highly skilled technical workers trained in designing, implementing and using industrial robots is increasing. To provide students with the highest level of industrial robotics training, FANUC’s Certified Education Robot Training (CERT) program certifies instructors at high schools, trade schools, community colleges and universities. With the FANUC CERT, educators from K-12 to Universities can train students to program FANUC robots through on-line and hands-on training courses.
FANUC’s CERT program trains students how to use the latest robotic automation while applying science, technology, engineering, and math. These programs significantly enhance student learning and provide training for real-world applications with real-world industrial robots. Students receive an industry recognized certification upon course completion.
Certified Education Robot Training
FANUC America now offers Certified Education Robot Training to qualifying High Schools, Community Colleges, and Universities. With FANUC America’s educational robots, students can learn to utilize the latest automation technology while applying Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. Industrial robotics training in the classroom can safely be achieved through the CERT program. FANUC America provides the necessary training to the instructor as well as a curriculum to introduce students to robot applications including: integrated vision systems (iRVision), programming a logic controller, and using ROBOGUIDE simulation software.
LR Mate 200iD/4S FENCELESS CERT CART
The New FANUC LR Mate 200iD/4S Fenceless Cert Cart was developed from combining FANUC DCS Position and Speed Check software with an Allen Bradley SafeZone Mini Safety Laser Scanner. The result is FANUC’s New Fenceless Cart that will still fit through a standard door and runs off 110V power. The Fenceless cart allows a greater work envelope and introduces students to the latest in integrated safety products from FANUC and Allen Bradley.
Fenceless Cert Cart Features:
- Can accommodate either LR Mate 200iD or LR Mate 200iD/4S
- 180+ degree work envelope
- Space on worktable for all PBL kits: Including Shapes and optional PBL kits (Battery, Pill and New Palletizing blocks)
- Part #’s for PBL printed on table for easy ordering
- NEW Integrated Safety Stack light
- New 4.6 Gallon Ultra Quiet Air Compressor
- New Easy Rolling all direction locking casters
- Standard: Gripper Fingers with embedded laser pointer for shape outlines and other projects
- Optional: Multi End-of-Arm Tooling suction cups
- Optional: Integrated Robot mounted 2D iRVision Camera
- Optional: 2D iRVision Light Kit
FANUC Collaborative Robot CR-35iA
The FANUC CR-35iA Collaborative Robot is the the world’s strongest collaborative robot. With lift capabilities up to 35 kg, the CR-35iA’s combined reach and safety certification make it ideal for a whole range of manual processes that humans traditionally performed alone. Thanks FANUC Robotics, the CR-35iA Robot can do the heavy lifting for you. Designed to adapt to a range of industries, with built-in anti-trap protection, and soft rubber skin the CR-35iA Robot works safely alongside you so you can complete more skilled work. You can guide, teach or remove the CR-35iA to fit your needs. With the CR-35iA on your side, you’ll be safer and more effective than ever.
- Operates in close proximity to humans in a shared workspace without safety fences.
- Works in cooperation with a human operator.
- Stops safely when it comes into contact with a human operator.
- Safe and gentle green cover reduces impact forces and pinch points by providing a soft barrier between a human operator and the robot arm.
- Certified to meet the requirements of international standart ISO 10218-1.
- Designed and built with the precision and reliability of all FANUC robots.
FANUC Robotics’ iRVision is the first on-board robotic vision system, making all R-30iA robots “Vision Ready.” Simply connect a camera, and you’re ready to take advantage of the power of integrated vision.
iRVision’s unique advantages include:
• Vision process executed from the main robot CPU eliminates costly additional hardware and communication delays
• Robust set of vision algorithms with unique capabilities to emphasize critical features and dynamically mask areas to ignore
• Handles real-world lighting variations with automatic exposure adjustment
• Fully-integrated robot command set for the lowest possible integration costs
• No PCs or additional processing hardware for the highest possible reliability
Machine Tending Education Cell Does your School have CNC Mill or Lathe training?
- Students familiar with CNC or Robots have the opportunity to learn real world advanced automation integration.
- Front load or side load machine.
- The tri-fold guarding can be attached to either side. Available area scanner option which does not require guarding.
MTEC CNC Load Unload CERT Cell with LR Mate robot
MTEC CNC Load Unload CERT Cell with LR Mate Long Arm robot
- Pre-loaded with load and unload program templates for simple build with no complex programming needed.
- Drawer load for blank parts is safe and can be configured for other parts in the future. • Utilize the on board I/O built into the LR Mate for integration to the CNC machine.
- 120 VAC power connection with optional air compressor.
- Fits through standard door and includes four side pick up and transport.
- Built-in, lockable tool box for convenience