FANUC America now offers Certified Education Robot Training to qualifying High Schools, Community Colleges, and Universities. With FANUC America’s educational robots, students can learn to utilize the latest automation technology while applying Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. Industrial robotics training in the classroom can safely be achieved through the CERT program. FANUC America provides the necessary training to the instructor as well as a curriculum to introduce students to robot applications including: integrated vision systems (iRVision), programming a logic controller, and using ROBOGUIDE simulation software.
Please take the time to look at these FANUC Robotics products!
Certified Education Training
As the industry leader, there are more FANUC robots and CNC working in manufacturing than any other brand.
FANUC America’s Certified Education Training programs train students to use advanced automation while applying science, technology, engineering, and math.
Learn how FANUC STEM training platforms significantly enhance student learning and provides training on real-world industrial robots, CNC and integrated intelligent solutions.
FANUC Robotics’ iRVision is the first on-board robotic vision system, making all R-30iA robots “Vision Ready.” Simply connect a camera, and you’re ready to take advantage of the power of integrated vision.
iRVision’s unique advantages include:
• Vision process executed from the main robot CPU eliminates costly additional hardware and communication delays
• Robust set of vision algorithms with unique capabilities to emphasize critical features and dynamically mask areas to ignore
• Handles real-world lighting variations with automatic exposure adjustment
• Fully-integrated robot command set for the lowest possible integration costs
• No PCs or additional processing hardware for the highest possible reliability
LR Mate 200iD/4S FENCELESS CERT CART
The NEW FANUC LR Mate 200iD/4S FENCELESS CERT Cart was developed from combining FANUC DCS Position and Speed Check software with an Allen Bradley SafeZone Mini Safety Laser Scanner. The result is FANUC’s NEW FENCELESS Cart that will still fit through a standard door and runs off 110V power. The FENCELESS cart allows a greater work envelope and introduces students to the latest in integrated safety products from FANUC and Allen Bradley.
Machine Tending Education Cell Does your School have CNC Mill or Lathe training?
- Students familiar with CNC or Robots have the opportunity to learn real world advanced automation integration.
- Front load or side load machine.
- The tri-fold guarding can be attached to either side. Available area scanner option which does not require guarding.
MTEC CNC Load Unload CERT Cell with LR Mate robot
MTEC CNC Load Unload CERT Cell with LR Mate Long Arm robot
- Pre-loaded with load and unload program templates for simple build with no complex programming needed.
- Drawer load for blank parts is safe and can be configured for other parts in the future. • Utilize the on board I/O built into the LR Mate for integration to the CNC machine.
- 120 VAC power connection with optional air compressor.
- Fits through standard door and includes four side pick up and transport.
- Built-in, lockable tool box for convenience