Clean In Place Unit
MINIATURE-SCALE R&D TECHNOLOGY
FT52 CIP Unit – Provisional
The Armfield FT52 has been designed to provide additional cleaning performance for Armfield FT units and other equipment. It consists of a high flow rate stainless steel centrifugal pump mounted on a mobile frame.
- Simple on/off pump control
- Stainless steel pump motor splash cover
- High-pressure hygienic flexible hoses and fittings for quick connection to Armfield equipment
- 5l stainless steel hopper for cleaning solutions
- Mobile unit with small footprint providing local CIP capability for pilot-scale equipment
- Produces cleaning velocities in excess of the industry standard 1.5 m/s in Armfield systems
- Capable of flow rates up to 4.0 m3/h
Description of Operation
The FT52 uses a stainless steel centrifugal pump to provide high throughputs for efficient cleaning. Achievable flow rates are dependent on the backpressure generated by the system being cleaned. Capacities up to 4.0 m3/h are achievable with low backpressure systems.
The FT52 has a small footprint and is mounted on a mobile platform, so it can easily be positioned in a lab or pilot environment to meet local CIP needs. A stainless steel splash cover protects the pump from spray during laboratory/pilot plant cleaning.
Operation is simple on/off control, which gives the maximum flow rate for efficient cleaning. Flow rates may be adjusted using a backpressure valve (not supplied).
The FT52 has been designed in accordance with CE requirements.
Centrifugal pump (0-4 bar, 300-4000 l/h)
5l feed vessel
Single-phase electrical supply: