Heavy Equipment Training Simulators – SIMLOG
Simlog’s Personal Simulators have been delivering cost-effective heavy equipment operator training to education and industry since 1999- Bring the heavy equipment simulation experience to your classroom today!
Simlog offers an impressive product lineup of 14 different Personal Simulators. Simlog’s Personal Simulators are now a part of over 300 vocational programs across North America, and are considered the top choice for instructors wanting to provide a learning environment that encourages skills exploration, immersive career exploration and core skills development. Personal Simulators increase students’ workplace readiness and prepare them for industry recognized certifications.
BACKHOE LOADER PERSONAL SIMULATOR
Simlog’s new Backhoe Loader Personal Simulator puts you at the controls of a backhoe loader at work in a typical construction site. Both SAE and ISO joystick patterns are available, and changing the point of view during the simulation is easy with joystick buttons, keyboard function keys and mouse controls.
Nine Simulation Modules of increasing level of difficulty begin by teaching basic skills and coordination in early exercises such as “Bucket Positioning” and “Stockpiling”. Later Simulation Modules culminate skills training with exercises such as exposing buried utilities with the backhoe bucket on “Buried Utilities – Perpendicular Excavation.”
Key Benefits of the Replica Controls:
• Easy to assemble USB controls
• Light weight and portable
• Ability to create your own operator chair
• Multi-Purpose Replica Controls
BACKHOE LOADER PERSONAL SIMULATOR
SIMLOG’S MOST POPULAR PERSONAL SIMULATORS FOR CTE PROGRAMS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Why Over 300 Vocational Programs Across North America Choose Simlog
- 14 Personal Simulators for heavy equipment used in Logistics, Construction, Mining and Forestry
- Cost-effective Tabletop and Operator Chair setup options, with a single display or multiple displays
- Multi-Purpose simulator controls that can be used with many Simlog simulators
- Simulation Modules based on real equipment functionality to teach real operator skills step-by-step
- Comprehensive Performance Indicators that measure the quality and productivity of students’ work
- Automatic performance tracking allows students to learn at their own pace
- Instructional Designs aligned with the highest U.S. standards for skills and safety training.
FEATURED CUSTOMERS IN THE SOUTHEAST REGION
Palm Beach State College
Belle Glade, Florida
Five dedicated Tabletop simulation stations to support a new workforce development program with Forklift, Hydraulic Excavator and Wheel Loader Personal Simulators.
At the Henry County College and Career Academy’s Construction and Heavy Equipment Operator Program, this simulation lab is equiped with two Operator Chairs for Hydraulic Excavator and Bulldozer Personal Simulators.
Georgia Vocational Rehab Ctr,
Roosevelt Warm Springs, GA
The simulator lab at Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Center at Roosevelt Warm Springs consists of three simulation stations each equipped with Simlog’s Operator Chair, one for Forklift Personal Simulator, one for Hydraulic Excavator and one for Bulldozer Personal Simulator.
FEATURED VIDEO SUCCESS STORY
Anchorage School District (Alaska) Portable Simulation Lab
- Eleven middle schools and high schools participate in the program
- Over 5,000 students have experienced heavy equipment operations to-date
- Almost 40,000 total hours of simulator-based learning delivered since 2013
- New certification programs to increase workplace readiness in 2017